OpenXRI is an open source project established to develop freely redistributable applications and libraries for XRI technology as defined by the OASIS XRI Technical Committee. Currently, it consists of the following packages:
- syntax: An XRI parser library
- client: An XRI resolver library
- server-logic: A library with the business logic of the server package
- server: A web application for running an XRI authority resolution server and/or XRI proxy resolver
- admin: A web application for managing an XRI authority resolution server
OpenXRI is distributed under the Apache 2.0 license.
The latest OpenXRI 1.2.1 release is compliant with the following documents: